Liesl + Co Classic Shirt
- Cost: $110.00 plus HST, fee includes the Liesl + Co pattern
- Teacher: Paddy Richardson
- Dates: Saturday November 10 and Sunday November 11 from 10:00am to 3:00pm
In this weekend workshop you’ll go through all the steps to make a “versatile and polished” front buttoned shirt. The shirt has many professional features like bust darts, a separate collar and collar band, collar and cuff facings and plackets.
Sewing machines are provided for the class (do feel free to bring your own if you’re more comfortable sewing with it), but students should have a basic sewing kit of pins, fabric scissors, marking tool, seam ripper.
Students will receive a 15% discount on supplies purchased at Knit Stitch.
Feel free to bring your lunch and settle in for a weekend of sewing fun!
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Materials Required: Fabric, buttons and interfacing for your size and coordinating thread, Swedish tracing paper is recommended to copy out the pieces for the version that you're making