- Cost: $45.00, which includes a copy of the Runaway Bag pattern
- Teacher: Paddy Richardson
- Dates: Thursday June 28 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Make a lovely simple bag that features a unique gusset construction and a generous opening which is perfect to hold a knitting project or whatever you want to keep organized. The construction is very simple, but you’ll learn to navigate sewing curves which can be challenging. Have fun choosing beautiful coordinating fabrics!
Sewing machines are supplied, but please bring your own sewing kit of thread to match your fabric, fabric scissors, pins, seam ripper, tailors chalk or fabric marking pen.
Please pre-wash your fabric. All students will receive 15% off class materials purchased at the shop.
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner, you should be comfortable with using a sewing machine
- Materials Required: 1/2 m of exterior fabric, (3/4 m if the fabric has a directional print), 1/2 m of lining fabric. Coordinating thread.