Laine Magazine Issue 12 Autumn 2021
This issue is packed with inspiring stories, beautiful photography and cozy knitwear.
Designers featured in this issue: Alma Bali, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Luuanne Chau, Kristin Drysdale, Claudia Eisenkolb, Fabienne Gassmann, Tamy Gore, Dee Hardwicke, Claudia Quintanilla, Jeanette Sloan and Jutta Turunen.
Laine 12, Hav, includes:
- 148 pages
- 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Judit Gummlich
- an article about mYak
- an article about the Parkano Spinning Mill in Finland
- an article about how crafting can increase social well-being by Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section
- Print only