Laine Magazine No 18 Autumn 2023
Issue 18, Autumn 2023, includes:
- 11 knitting patterns
- 5 sweaters, 2 cardigans, 1 slipover, 1 shawl, 1 hat and 1 pair of mittens.
- An interview with knitwear designer and fashion historian Sydney Crabaugh
- An article about Shetland and its knitting traditions, with Gudrun Johnston and Mary Jane Mucklestone
- Jeanette Sloan’s Fibre Talk: Tanis “Akutuq” Simpson
- Five Ways by Päivi Kankaro, who gathers experts’ tips on mending your knits.
- Where I Knit: In this issue, we meet Nora, who likes to knit on the rooftop of her home in Cologne, Germany
- Seasonal recipes to inspire your autumn cooking
- Book reviews