Diana Watters Mini Bunny Cross Stitch Kit
From the Toronto design studio Diana Watters Handmade, this little carrot eater is an easy, beginner level counted cross stitch pattern that is suitable for juniors aged 12 and up! All mini kits come with larger weave AIDA fabric for easy stitching.
Included in the kit:
- Reference cover photo of finished piece
- Colour chart with DMC colour codes used along with all required thread pre-cut for easy use
- PDF pattern, enlarged for easy reading
- PDF stitching basics guideline for all experience levels
- blunt-end Embroidery needle
- Aida Fabric in the colour indicated
This design was stitched on 11 count (11 stitches/inch) White AIDA cloth, and is mounted in a 5" hoop.
Adult supervision may be required.